Respiratory Therapists

To practise as a regulated health professional in Ontario, you must be a member of your profession’s regulatory college and hold a certificate of registration. Regulated health professionals are required by law to deliver competent, ethical and professional services, and are accountable to the public through their respective colleges.

The College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario (CRTO) regulates the practice of respiratory therapy and governs the Members of the College in the public interest.

To learn more about the registration requirements, please visit the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario website.