Registration Requirements for Internationally Educated Psychotherapists

To practise as a regulated health professional in Ontario, you must be a member of your profession’s regulatory college and hold a certificate of registration. Regulated health professionals are required by law to deliver competent, ethical and professional services, and are accountable to the public through their respective colleges.

The College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) is the regulatory body for Registered Psychotherapists in Ontario.

Ontario Registration Requirements

To learn about the registration requirements, please visit the CRPO website.


How the Access Centre Can Help

Visit Services for Internationally Educated Health Professionals for information about Access Centre services and how to participate.